1. The Booking Holder Voluntarily Assumes All Risks And Danger Incidental To The Event For Which The Booking Is Issued, Whether Occurring Prior, During Or After The Event. The Booking Holder Voluntarily Agrees That The Management, Venue, Event Participants, And All Of Their Respective Agents, Officers, Directors, Owners And Employers Are Expressly Released By The Ticket Holder From Any Claims Arising From Such Causes.
2. We Recommend Participants Wear Appropriate Clothing And Suitable Closed Toe Footwear As We Are Live Kitchen.
3. Bookings Are Issued Subject To The Rules And Regulations Of The Venue.
4. Please Check Your Booking, As Mistakes Cannot Always Be Rectified.
5. Occasionally, Events Are Cancelled Or Postponed By The Promoter, Team, Performer Or Venue For A Variety Of Reasons. If The Event Is Cancelled, Please Contact Us For Information On Changing Your Booking. Unfortunately, we can't refund anything beyond the cost of the booking. If The Event Was Moved Or Rescheduled, The Venue Or Promoter May Set Limitations. It Is Your Responsibility To Ascertain The Date And Time Of Any Rearranged Event.
6. Every Effort To Admit Latecomers Will Be Made At A Suitable Break In The Event, But Admission Cannot Always Be Guaranteed.
7. We Regret That All Bookings Cannot Be Exchanged Or Refunded After Purchase. Any Booking Changes May Incur A Change Fee And A Minimum Of 24 Hours Notice Is Required. A Second Move Even With Three Plus Weeks Notice Will Attract A Change Fee.
8. The Venue Reserves The Right To Refuse Admission And May On Occasion Have To Conduct Security Searches To Ensure The Safety Of The Patrons.
9. Bookings Are Sold Subject To The Venue Or Promoter's Right To Alter Or Vary The Programme Due To Events Or Circumstances Beyond Its Control Without Being Obliged To Refund Monies Or Exchange Tickets.
10. If This Booking Is Re-Sold Or Transferred For Profit Or Commercial Gain By Anyone Other Than The Promoter, Venue Management, DesignMyNight Or One Of Their Authorised Sub-Agents, It Will Become Voidable And The Holder May Be Refused Entry To Or Ejected From The Venue.
11. The Venue Operates A No Smoking Policy.
12. The Promoter, Venue Management Accept No Responsibility For Any Personal Property.
13. When Participated At The Big Bakes/The Big Birmingham Bake/The Big London Bake/Frank & Chau Ltd You Agree That Our Event May Be Photograph And Recorded, And That This May Be Use In Any Manner Or Media, Including Without Limitation Unrestricted Use For Purposes Of Publicity, Advertising And Sales Promotion. This Media Remains The Sole Ownership Of The Big Bakes/The Big Birmingham Bake/The Big London Bake/Frank & Chau Ltd
14. This Venue Operates CCTV Outside The Building.
We need your consent to load the translations
We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.